[Eeglablist] about markers

Lemya Kacha lem84kachaman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 00:04:55 PDT 2013

Dear All,

i did an experiment using Epoc Emotiv research edition by presenting 74
streetscape images to 20 subjects. The experiment was done in two sessions
with the same photos. The problem that I encountered now is that I didn't
insert the markers in all the experiments. when I want to filter the data
and reject the artifacts, i risk to have a problem of timing between the
presented pictures and their related signal that might not correspond
exactly to the flow of the images presented to subjects.

my question is: Is there any solution to insert markers in this phase
(offline)?
Thank you in advance.

Kacha Lemya
Nagoya Institute of Technology