[Eeglablist] about markers

Lemya Kacha lem84kachaman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 19:29:35 PDT 2013

Dear Miyakoshi San,

Thank you very much for your reply.

So, as a beginner in EEGlab and EEG studies, what I have understood  from
your reply is that it is quite impossible to insert event markers if we
didn't define markers from the beginning. Right?

Actually, we want to avoid dividing the signal into small portions of 10
seconds each, each portion is related to a different stimulus. And then
reject the artifacts from each portion separately.
However, this will affect the timing between the stimuli and the signal
portions.

What we want ask is:
Is it possible to reject the artifacts without changing the time related to
each portion of the signal? (if we reject the artifacts, time or duration
of the signal will be reduced).

Thank you very much in advance

Kacha Lemya