[Eeglablist] FFT Transform

Ibtissem KHOUAJA BENFRADJ ibtissem.khouaja at live.fr
Wed Oct 23 23:50:25 PDT 2013

Dear list,
To better explain my request, I want to extract three parameters: amplitude, frequency and phase in order to replicate the EEG signal and pred its progress.Then, I have to write the signal as a sum of sine wave.no matter how little is the number of sinusoids.
I hope you understand me.Thank's a lot for your help, Ibti