[Eeglablist] simple question about epoch and event

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 22:41:18 PDT 2013

Hi Min,

This depends on some options that you select while epoching. For example,
it's possible that EEGLAB may not have made two epochs out of two identical
events that are close together (there is an option for that) or events
occurring very early or late in the recording (there are also options for
that). It would be helpful if you could provide more information about the
commands that you called for epoching.

best,
Steve

Stephen Politzer-Ahles