[Eeglablist] problem creating simple ERP study in EEGlab

Emmanuelle Kristensen emmanuelle.kristensen at gipsa-lab.grenoble-inp.fr
Tue Oct 29 06:24:10 PDT 2013

Hey everyone,

I am trying to create a simple ERP study in EEGlab, but when Matlab loads my datasets, I get this looping never-ending message in my command window :
"Building STUDY design
   Selecting datasets with field 'condition' equal to 'adjar'
   Selecting datasets with field 'condition' equal to 'initial'
Duplicate entry detected in new design, reinitializing design with new file names
Note: duplicate 'key', 'val' parameter(s), keeping the last one(s)"

I tried to reduce the number of subject or of conditions but I always got this message. I tried with different names for the files. set but nothing changed, too.
Could you help me, please?
Thanks a lot,
Emmanuelle

Emmanuelle Kristensen