[Eeglablist] FFT Transform

Ibtissem KHOUAJA BENFRADJ ibtissem.khouaja at live.fr
Wed Oct 30 14:54:44 PDT 2013

Hello,I understand that EEG signal (non-periodic and non-stationary) can be decomposed into Fourier series. If not, I do not know the phase and pulse and I have a time signal, I need to extract the spectral amplitude first. I know there are several algorithms that compute the spectral amplitude but I can not find the program that best fits with the data I have.

1. the first point is to calculate the spectral amplitude (by FFT).
2. the second point is to identify the phase and pulse.
3. finally, reconstruct the signal from the data (for this step I'm following the instructions given by Emanuelle Tognoli and it gives very good results.
I need your help, please colleaguesBest regards, Ibti_______________________________________________________________________________Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 00:14:36 +0200