[Eeglablist] The results of your email commands

Cristina Gil Lopez cris.gil.lopez at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 04:27:18 PDT 2013

Hi, I am dealing with a weird phenomena  on my eeglab interface, I guess I
need some fresh information the shake me up.
I want to create a series of voltage maps using 27 electrodes and the
correspondent amplitudes values. This info is placed in a txt file with 27
files and 250 columns.   What happens is once I run the routine to import
the dataset info etc that drives me to EEGLab window everthings is ok until
I click on ERPmap series; occurs that this option for some reason is not
active, letters are shaded in grey color.  Up to this point I have checked
several times the path, the version, the filled parameters in the loading
window and some others details but still nothing seems to change.

Any suggestions about this? Has anybody ever encounter with this
frustrating trouble?

Thank you in advance

Cristina