[Eeglablist] Frontiers Research Topic: Non invasive stimulation techniques: "Modulating cognition"

Moliadze, Vera Vera.Moliadze at kgu.de
Mon Nov 4 07:50:43 PST 2013

Dear EEGLAB community,

We would like to invite you to participate in the research topic: "Non invasive stimulation techniques: "Modulating cognition".

This topic was proposed to create a space dedicated to exploring the efficacy of  non-invasive stimulation techniques when applied to the assessment of cognitive functions. To know more about the topic and the questions we would like to answer with your cooperation, please visit:

http://www.frontiersin.org/Cognitive_Science/researchtopics/Non_invasive_stimulation_techn_1/2312

Kind regards,

Olga Lucía Gamboa Arana
Vera Moliadze

Dr.rer.nat Vera Moliadze
Klinik für Psychiatrie, Psychosomatik und Psychotherapie des Kindes- und Jugendalters
Klinikum der Goethe-Universität
Deutschordenstr. 50
60528 Frankfurt am Main

Tel.: 069-6301-6068