[Eeglablist] fmrib plugin for EEG-fMRI datasets

Sara Assecondi s.assecondi at bham.ac.uk
Tue Nov 12 07:30:34 PST 2013

Dear list,

I would like to use the FMRIB plugin for artifact reduction in simultaneous EEG-fMRI datasets.
I managed to remove the imaging artefact, however I encountered problems when trying to detect the qrs event on the ECG channel.

I edited the function fmrib_qrsdetect() and I found problems in the way the variables are addressed (more specifically wrong names of the fields of the EEG structure). These issues are easy to fix, but before starting to modify the code I was wondering if the version of the plugin I am using might not be up to date.

The last version I could download is 1.21.
Has anyone else experienced the same problem?

Thanks in advance for your input

Best regards
Sara