[Eeglablist] fmrib plugin for EEG-fMRI datasets

Sara Assecondi s.assecondi at bham.ac.uk
Thu Nov 14 02:45:08 PST 2013

Dear Arno,

Thank you for your reply.
I'll try to fix the code and possibly send it to you, in case someone else is interested, obviously if this is fine with the plugin's author.

I was wondering if you could also point me to other plugins for MR-related artifact removal: I am aware of the Bergen plugin, but as far as I understand it does not deal with the ballistocardiographic artifact, which is the artifact I need to remove. I do have some home-made code implementing Allen's Average Artifact Subtraction, but I am interested in comparing it to other approaches.

Any input on this would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
Best regards
Sara