[Eeglablist] Reading ahdr/amrk/eeg files with eeglab

Giorgio De Nunzio giorgio.denunzio at unisalento.it
Fri Nov 15 00:47:44 PST 2013

Dear all,
I have always used eeglab for reading files saved by BrainVision
(.vhdr/.vmrk/.eeg).
I have now files with slight different extensions: .ahdr/.amrk/.eeg. I
am trying to read them with pop_loadbv() as I did with .vhdr files, but
the result is strange: the eeg structure is there, with all the various
fields, but when I try and visualize a data channel (e.g.:
plot(eeg.data(1,:))) the waveform is nonsense and I also find some NaNs
in the vector.
The same files are visualized correctly by BrainVision.
Any idea?
Thanks
Best regards
Giorgio

--
Dr. Giorgio De Nunzio
Dipart. di Matematica e Fisica "Ennio De Giorgi", Univ. del Salento
giorgio.denunzio at unisalento.it
giorgio.denunzio at adamgroup.it
tel +39 0832 297084-297051
fax +39 0832 297100