[Eeglablist] group analysis for ERP amplitude and latency

Min Sheng Min.Sheng at utsouthwestern.edu
Fri Nov 15 08:07:46 PST 2013

Dear all,
I am processing a gas challenge ERP study data. In this study, each subject did 8 blocks of ERP, 4 of blocks were under air condition and the other 4 were under high percentage of O2 condition. I already got the ERP figure for each blocks and also got the average of ERP under these 2 conditions. Next, I want to do something like T-test to see if there was a statistic difference of
P2 or N1 in amplitude and latency  between 2 different conditions.
Is there anyone who did this kind of study before and could you give me some of suggestions?
Thank you in advance.
Min

UT Southwestern Medical Center
The future of medicine, today.