[Eeglablist] pop_eegplot multiple datasets

Andreas Widmann widmann at uni-leipzig.de
Wed Nov 20 05:18:47 PST 2013

Hi Eduaro,

the pop_compeeg function available from here
https://github.com/widmann/erptools/blob/experimental/pop_compeeg.m
(raw version: https://raw.github.com/widmann/erptools/experimental/pop_compeeg.m)
can overlay continuous datasets. Expects a vector of EEGLAB EEG structures.

Please report back whether it worked/what didn’t work (for further development).

Best,
Andreas