[Eeglablist] EEGLAB Version 13.0 is now available - please submit your plug-ins/extensions

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Wed Nov 27 17:46:32 PST 2013

Dear list users,

This message is specifically for researchers who have developed plugins or EEGLAB extensions.

EEGLAB Version 13 is now available at http://sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/install.html. In addition to some new group analysis features, the main new addition to Version 13 is the capability to download and install EEGLAB plug-ins (now to be called 'EEGLAB extensions') directly from the EEGLAB graphic interface. Other changes in Version 13 are listed at http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/EEGLAB_revision_history_version_13.

If you have an EEGLAB extension (plug-in) you would like to see included in the new EEGLAB Extension Manager, please submit it here: http://sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/plugin_uploader/upload_form.php. Extensions currently available in EEGLAB are listed at http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/EEGLAB_Extensions_and_plug-ins. The Extension Manager allows you to specify version numbers for your extensions. If you release a new update for your extension, EEGLAB users will then be automatically notified whenever they return to the Extension Manager. The Extension Manager also tracks the number of downloads of each extension, and will sort them in order of popularity.

Once we have gathered all new extensions, we will release another message to the larger eeglabnews mailing list next week.
Thanks,

Arno

ps: we will not test your extensions except for checking that the new menu items you created are somewhat functional and do not return an error with the tutorial dataset distributed with EEGLAB