[Eeglablist] Add data channel

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Sun Dec 8 13:28:00 PST 2013

If your 4 channels are in dataset 1, that would be the script

channel_indices = [1 2 3 4];
EEG.data(end+1:end+4,:) = ALLEEG(1).data(channel_indices,:);
EEG.nbchan = size(EEG.data,1);
if ~isempty(EEG.chanlocs)
	EEG.chanlocs(end+1).labels = '';
	EEG.chanlocs(end+1).labels = '';
	EEG.chanlocs(end+1).labels = '';
	EEG.chanlocs(end+1).labels = '';
end;
EEG.saved = 'no';
[ALLEEG EEG CURRENTSET] = eeg_store(ALLEEG, EEG, CURRENTSET);
eeglab redraw

Arno