[Eeglablist] issues importing txt

Andrew Hill andrewhill at ucla.edu
Thu Dec 12 11:17:29 PST 2013

Hi - hope someone can give me an idea what I'm doing wrong..   I'm trying to import the following txt file:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5590246/HW_EC_12052013.txt.zip

it's about 5mb, and contains 21 channels of data sampled at 200 hz.

currently set up with electrodes as columns, and channel labels included, but i've tried importing with transposing electrodes to rows, and also tried both with and without labels..

I assumed it would need to be "without labels and transposed", and when setting up that way it imports, but only shows 1 single channel (appending all electrodes into 1).

any suggestions?

thanks,
andrew