[Eeglablist] ERPLAB tutorial error

Juan P Medrano jpt73 at wildcats.unh.edu
Mon Dec 16 09:54:27 PST 2013

Good afternoon everyone. I'm not sure if anyone else out there that uses EEGlab uses ERPlab as well, but I haven't been able to get to the email list for that program, so I'm hoping someone on this list might be able to help me out, either with the program or trying to decipher what this error is.

I've been running the tutorial on erpinfo.org and have gotten to the step where I'm supposed to compute the average ERPs for the practice data set. However, at this point, I get this error message.

In an assignment  A(I) = B, the number of elements in B and I must be the same.

Error in pop_averager (line 98)
            nepochperdata(k) = ALLEEG(k).trials;

Error while evaluating uimenu Callback

Has anyone else seen this? I've followed the tutorial pretty much to the letter so I can't imagine what might have caused different numbers of elements. The weird thing is it happens sporadically. It gave me this error when I was trying to run the step last week, but when I tried picking up and going through with it today, no such error.

Thanks for any help, it's much appreciated.

-Paolo Medrano
University of New Hampshire