[Eeglablist] Plot cluster properties

Hendrik Enders henders at kin.ucalgary.ca
Mon Apr 7 15:30:56 PDT 2014

Hello EEGLab community,

I have computed IC clusters using EEGlab. I have compute all features
(dipoles, erps, spectra, ERSPs and ITCs) so I am able to plot all of
them for my individual clusters/components. I was interested to plot the
'summary' plot outlined in the tutorial which should be available by
pressing 'Plot cluster properties' in the pop_clustedit() window.
However, for some reason that I haven't figured out yet the button is
disabled. Anybody has an idea what could be the problem?

Thanks, I appreciate the help.

Hendrik