[Eeglablist] EEG CHANNEL SELECTION

Stephen Politzer-Ahles spa268 at nyu.edu
Mon Apr 21 11:58:35 PDT 2014

Hello Srinivasa,

The EEGLAB distribution comes with a sample dataset. You can also find many
freely available datasets through a quick Google search; for example, the
BCI competitions have datasets available online, and there is a large list
of datasets at
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/~arno/fam2data/publicly_available_EEG_data.html.

Stephen Politzer-Ahles
New York University, Abu Dhabi