[Eeglablist] Using Fiedltrip in EEGLAB

Mikołaj Magnuski imponderabilion at gmail.com
Tue May 13 17:32:20 PDT 2014

Dear Hélène,

when using cluster correction you can only get cluster p-values (so the
p-value is one per cluster where each cluster extends in time and space
(and frequency etc.)).

Performing cluster-correction is pretty easy in FieldTrip - so you can try
exporting your eeglab data with eeglab2fieldtrip function if you experience
problems with EEGlab - FieldTrip interface. I can share some exemplary code
if you need help.
 22 kwi 2014 18:44 "Hélène Queste-Devillez" <