[Eeglablist] extracting epochs between 2 adjacent events

Stephen Politzer-Ahles spa268 at nyu.edu
Tue May 13 22:18:12 PDT 2014

Hi Shahar,

Would this result in variable length epochs? If so, I don't think EEGLAB
can do that (last time I checked), but it would be possible in FieldTrip.
If the epoch lengths wouldn't be variable (e.g., if you know that every
backward_stop event is exactly 1 second after the preceding backward_start
event) then I imagine you would be able to do this with the traditional
method (extracting epochs based on just backward_start).

Best,
Steve

Stephen Politzer-Ahles
New York University, Abu Dhabi