[Eeglablist] presenting epochs one above the other

shahar shahars10 at gmail.com
Sat May 17 05:32:56 PDT 2014

Hello Mikolaj,
If I understand what you've written, I can take the epoched matrix and
reshape it. This is an excelent idea, however, I'm not sure how to obtain
the epoched matrix. Namely, after saving the epoched data-set I have 2
files: ___.fdt, and ___.set . According to their size, I believe the fdt
file contains the data. Do you mean I should extract the data from the fdt
file ?
I've googled it, and there are several tools which probably can do this
job, but I'm not sure which one to choose and if I'm in the right direction.
Can you give me more details ?
Thank you,

Shahar