[Eeglablist] pop_autorej error

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri May 23 14:02:35 PDT 2014

Dear Tyler,

I talk to Ramon. There are three possibilities.

1. You may be using older version of EEGLAB. Is it ver. 13?
2. You may have problematic values in your data.
3.  'eegplot', plot could be invalid... 'eegplot' 'on' or 'off' is correct
(thought your variable 'plot' may be char 'on' or 'off'

For confirmation, you checked your data to make sure that you don't have a
flat channel, right?

Makoto