[Eeglablist] EEGLAB

Imali Hettiarachchi imali.hettiarachchi at deakin.edu.au
Mon Jun 2 21:31:47 PDT 2014

Hi,

This link will lead you to the download page of EEGLAB:

http://sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/downloadtoolbox.html

Hope this helps,

Good luck

Regards
Imali

Dr. Imali Hettiarachchi,
Researcher,
Centre for Intelligent Systems Research,
Deakin University,
75 Pigdons Road, Waurn Ponds,
Victoria 3216, Australia
Tel: +61 430 321 972 Fax: +61 3 5227 1046