[Eeglablist] Frequency plot as scalp map

Samaneh Valipour samanehvalipour61 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 21:56:44 PDT 2014

Dear Arnab,
I think this problem can be because of two reasons, one is incomplete
procedure of plotting, so please check these steps for that.
Edit>Channel Location>Read Location>Sample data> eeglab_chan32.loc > Open>
Autodetect> Ok> Ok(in Edit channel info's window) > channel spectra and
map
now frequency to plot as scalp maps is activated and writable and you can
select whatever you need.

If again you have same problem it is better that you download latest
version of EEGLAB and instal in your PC(I had same problem and with re
installing eeglab 13_2_2b, my problem solved).
 I hope it be helpful.

On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 6:42 AM, Arnab Sengupta <arnabseng at gmail.com> wrote:

> *Dear Sir, *
>

> *After loading the channel location file from eeglab_chan32.locs of
> sample_data - when I like to plot the Channel Spectra & Map in
> pop_spectopo() window, the box of "Frequency to plot as scalp map (Hz)"
> remains un-writable. Accordingly, on pressing OK, only the multi-coloured
> Power-Frequency plot is obtained. But the frequency specific scalp map is
> not seen. *
>

> *I'm a bit novice. Please help.*
>

> *Arnab *

*With very kind regards,*

*Samaneh .Valipour*

PhD research student: DOES_UOP_INDIA
*Post address:  *University of Pune,
                           Pune Ganeshkhind,
                          Pune-411007 ,
                           Maharashtra, (India) *
Phone nos :*+91-20-25699841+91-20-25699841,+91-20-25691256+91-20-25691256,
+91-20-25601419+91-20-25601419

Call
Send SMS
Add to Skype