[Eeglablist] Hi, list: help with muscular artifacts

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Jun 16 11:54:10 PDT 2014

Dear Gustavo,

If you are looking for the online solution, Christian Kothe wrote a
solution for it. It's implemented in BCILAB.
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/BCILAB

If you are looking for the offline solution, the same solution (i.e. using
artifact-subspace reconstruction method) is available as a plugin
'clean_rawdata()' from here.
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Plugin_list_process

Our lab has several researchers interested in online EEG processes, EEG
during action, music, and dancing. We would love to hear more about what
you do.

Makoto