[Eeglablist] Open-source EEG recording software?

Deborah Apthorp deborah.apthorp at anu.edu.au
Mon Jun 16 19:13:57 PDT 2014

Hi Valia,

Thanks for that. I am using a Compumedics Neuroscan NuAmps amplifier, and I present my stimuli on a ViewPixx monitor using Matlab and Psychtoolbox on a Mac Pro computer. Currently this outputs triggers directly to the amplifier which seems to work fine.

Makoto Miyashi also suggested Lab Streaming Layer: https://code.google.com/p/labstreaminglayer/wiki/LabRecorder - this looks quite promising if it will work with my hardware.

Thanks for your help!

Cheers

Deborah.