[Eeglablist] ica problems

QuanCheng ksak607155 at 163.com
Tue Jun 17 02:13:36 PDT 2014

Hello,everyone!
I am a novice  to eeglab and really need some help.

After reading the tutorials,I find it necessary to take a second ICA process.
When I proceed the first ICA and then use ADJUST to reject artifacts,the rest components seem normal.
However,when I finish the second ICA , some components look more like artifacts(contains large amount of high frequency waves),and  much worse than the rest components in the first ICA (after ADJUST).
I wonder whether the phenomenon is common and I will appreciate if anyone can explain on it.

Thanks a lot.

Quan Cheng
Beijing Institute Of Radiation Medicine