[Eeglablist] newtimef

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Wed Jun 18 14:09:19 PDT 2014

Hi Makoto,

Presenting T values or F values is not possible in the graphic interface. However, it is possible from the command line.
Use newtimef to compute the ERPS and statistics and retrieve this function's output.
Then use the function tftopo to plot the time-frequency images and you may provide as input statistics returned by the function above.

Same can be done at the STUDY level with std_erspplot and std_plottf.

Arno