[Eeglablist] How to plot cluster ERP topo maps at specific latencies

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Jun 23 10:26:13 PDT 2014

Dear James,

The topoplot help says:

>>  topoplot(datavector, EEG.chanlocs);   % plot a map using an EEG
chanlocs structure

This means that if you have EEG.chanlocs (which you must have if you are
set up with your channels correctly using EEGLAB) and channel values you
can plot scalp topo of whatever kind.

For example, let's say you have -1 to 2 sec epoch, sampled at 250 Hz, 64
channels, and 100 trials. Your EEG.data should be 64x750x100. If you want
to show the scalp topo of the mean ERP between 100 to 250 ms, it can be
done by (off the top of my head)

topoplot(mean(mean(EEG.data(:,[275:313],:),2),3), EEG.chanlocs)

Makoto