[Eeglablist] Trigger Timing Delays

Brandon W. Ng brandonng2011 at u.northwestern.edu
Tue Jun 24 16:40:33 PDT 2014

Dear EEG Lab List,

I had a quick question about how to correct for trigger time delays.  My
time delay for my study is about 50 ms, and according to the site, using
the function erptimeshift(erp, amount of delay) should adjust the dataset
to fix the problem, but whenever I employ the function, I get the following
error, and I am not sure how to fix this.

Is there something that I need to do (re-formatting my ERP) to fix the
problem?  Any help would be appreciated.

>> erptimeshift('61_ERPs.erp', 50)
Attempt to reference field of non-structure array.

Error in erptimeshift (line 52)
fulltime = (ERP.xmax-ERP.xmin)*1000;

Thanks,

Brandon
--

*Brandon W. Ng, M.A.*
PhD Student in Cultural Neuroscience, University of Virginia
E-Mail: brandonng2011 at u.northwestern.edu
Website: http://www.epernicus.com/bwn
http://uvasocialneuroscience.com/