[Eeglablist] flat line when rejecting epochs by probability

Jerry Zhu jerryzhu at siu.edu
Wed Jun 25 13:34:25 PDT 2014

Hi all,
I have a dataset which has a flat line channel (zeros). When I try to
reject epochs by joint probability (pop_jointprob()), it gives me an error:

Warning: Binning failed - could be due to zeroed out channel
  In realproba at 53
  In jointprob at 87
  In pop_jointprob at 156

Is this expected? Is there any way to work around this (e.g. interpolate
channels first--that is, before epoch rejection)?

Thank you!
Jerry

--
Jian Zhu, M.A.
Brain and Cognitive Sciences

We have two halves in the brain: left and right. Nothing is right in the
left. Nothing is left in the right.