[Eeglablist] Spatial resolution

Ibtissem KHOUAJA BENFRADJ ibtissem.khouaja at live.fr
Sat Jun 28 02:51:28 PDT 2014

Dear Makoto,

I modeled each EEG signals as a vector of 10 parameters.
in a second step, I want to interpolate the vectors to create other signals in other locations.

I hope that you understand the goal and help me some ideas to start.
Thank you in advance

Ibtissem

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ibtissem KHOUAJA BENFRADJPhD in computer scienceSpeciality Signal ProcessingLaboratory LTIM, University of Monastir, Tunisiahttp://www.labtim.org/accueil.phpLaboratory LIGM, Univerisity of Paris-East, France http://ligm.u-pem.fr/