[Eeglablist] Question about readable file formats for EEGLAB

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Jul 16 16:35:33 PDT 2014

Dear Witold,

I mean DIPFIT and NFT both accepts .nii (or .img+.hdr) format files when
importing subject's own head data. But the current analysis path is not
necessarily centralized to the image analysis. It may not a too bad idea to
let EEGLAB to accept dicom file and preprocess them a little bit. However
I'm not up to write it anyways, and it is also related to policy/philosophy
of developers. So far we have not seen the question like this, so I guess
the two fields are still separate (or MRI is still too expensive).

Makoto