[Eeglablist] Question about the use of ICA and GC

Iman M.Rezazadeh irezazadeh at ucdavis.edu
Mon Jul 28 17:00:38 PDT 2014

I think it depends on how we calculate GC and also eliminate the volume conductance problem. Have you looked at the following paper? Also, it would be appreciated if you please cite some papers for your logic/statement:)

The MVGC multivariate Granger causality toolbox: A new approach to Granger-causal inference Lionel Barnett∗, Anil K. Seth