[Eeglablist] Indices of Rejected Trials/ Original Trial number/ Event Marker Index

Iman M.Rezazadeh irezazadeh at ucdavis.edu
Thu Jul 31 11:08:12 PDT 2014

Hi EEGLABers,

Is there any way to know the ORIGINAL Event Markers Indices after manually
rejecting some bad trials/portion of data in EEGLAB ? I have  E-Prime
(Reaction Time) files and I want to incorporate these files within CLEANED
EEG files in EEGLAB. The problem is the number of event markers and their
indices in RT files do not match with event markers CLEANED EEG files since
some of the marker have been deleted in the CLEANED EEG files!

I know that it would have been better to import the RT files from the
beginning of data pre-processing ! However, does anyone know any remedy for
this situation since I do not know indices for the rejected trials/markers!

Thanks!

~Iman

Iman M.Rezazadeh, Ph.D. , M.Sc., B.Sc.

Research Associate II

UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine

Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior

760 Westwood Plaza, Ste 47-448

Los Angeles, CA  90095

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/iman-m-rezazadeh/10/859/840/