[Eeglablist] peak latency analysis

Angel Tabullo angeltabullo at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 17:33:36 PDT 2014

Thank you so much! I've been reviewing the literature and I decided to go with the fractional area latency instead of the peak latency. The ERPLAB plugin has a tool for calculating this and other measures at individual subject level. My only remaining question now is if computing onset latencies for each subject and then performing a repeated measures ANOVA is an accceptable method to estimate ERP latencies.