[Eeglablist] EEG data in HDF5 format

Matt Gerhold matt.gerhold at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 09:59:54 PDT 2014

Hi Muhammad,

gtec will include a folder in the gRecorder software disc labelled
MATLABTools. Check in there and you will find the import functions which
will take the data into MATLAB. From there the fields in the HDF5 data
hierarchy are quite intuitive. You can just write the info to a blank
EEGLAB data-structure, type eeglab redraw, and there you have it.

What electrodes are you using? I've been using their Sahara dry electrodes
for about 2 years now with the g.USBamp. Excellent signal quality, can prep
a participant in less than 2 minutes. Brilliant system, awesome company!

Matthew

Matthew