[Eeglablist] baseline correction

bjj2909102003 bjj2909102003 at 163.com
Thu Aug 28 18:26:51 PDT 2014

Hello,Angel.
Firstly, if you already had baseline correction, it was not necesssary to repeat. And even you repeated it, it did not bring big influences for your data.
Secondly,in my opinion, precompute ERPs was necessary for guys who did not have baseline correction.
In a word, precompute ERPs(baseline correction) is reasonable!

bjj2909102003