[Eeglablist] Statistics in Study

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Sep 2 11:24:20 PDT 2014

Dear Solveig, Ramon, and Arno,

> Would anyone know of published ERP articles where data has been
statistically analyzed using STUDY?

This is a very good question. I've been wondering how it is easy for users
to do statistics and visualization also at the publishable level.

Solveig, you may want to try std_ErpCalc plugin for that.
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Plugin_list_process
I designed it to respond to psychologist's needs (i.e. my needs).

I really need someone to create a wiki page for my plugins with bunch of
screen captures to explain the ideas...

Makoto