[Eeglablist] To clarify a doubt

Thomas Zacharia thomasaslp at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 12:57:08 PDT 2014

Dear Sir, My name is Thomas Zacharia, a Post Graduate student in Audiology.
As part of my thesis, I am working with Neuroscan to record Auditory Evoked
Potentials.
Independent Component Analysis is carried out in EEGLAB.
The problem what I am facing now is the inability to import back the
analysed data back to Neuroscan without loosing the events.
I would like to know how is it possible to convert the data to ASCII format
in EEGLAB so that it will be readable by Neuroscan.

Looking forward to hear from you

Thanking You
Thomas Zacharia