[Eeglablist] How to deal with ICA Weights Changes for the Same EEG Dataset

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Tue Sep 9 10:43:20 PDT 2014

Dear Shouy,

The default EEGLAB function runica.m randomizes data samples. If you want to get always the same solution, you can try to use srand the same randomization is performed every time.

ADJUST should always pick the same components (especially because standard ICA artifactual components are quite stables).
If it does not, then contact ADJUST developers.

Cheers,

Arno