[Eeglablist] load EGI files

Simon-Shlomo Poil poil.simonshlomo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 12:13:58 PDT 2014

Dear RB Govindan

You need to either export the files as .raw or .mff files. These files can
be imported in EEGLAB, and can be larger than 2Gb

You should remember to check if the electrode layout is correct, because
there different EGI electrode layouts (and EEGLAB does not always load the
right one).

Best wishes,
Simon
--
Simon-Shlomo Poil, Dr.

LinkedIn profile: http://ch.linkedin.com/in/simonshlomopoil/

The Neurophysiological Biomarker Toolbox (NBT): http://www.nbtwiki.net

My latest publications:
Integrative EEG biomarkers predict progression to Alzheimer's disease at
the MCI stage: http://l.nbtwiki.net/19jMuy8

The Amsterdam Resting-State Questionnaire reveals multiple phenotypes of
resting-state cognition: http://l.nbtwiki.net/17yblK7