[Eeglablist] AMICA - path error

Germano Gallicchio germano.gallicchio at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 02:46:34 PDT 2014

Dear eeglab users,

I'm trying to use AMICA on MATLAB, but I seem to have problems with the
path.
I load the EEG structure into the workspace and I type:

>> outdir = 'E:\work\golf_coherence\';
>> runamica12('E:\work\golf_coherence\sample.fdt', 'num_chans', EEG.nbchan,
'outdir', outdir);

No recognized parallel environment found. Run qconf -spl to get a list of
available environments and use keyword use_pe.
Running locally with maximum of 4 threads.
A subdirectory or file E:\work\golf_coherence\ already exists.
??? Undefined function or variable "AMBIN".

Error in ==> runamica12 at 849
    system([AMBIN ' ' outdir 'input.param']);

'sample.fdt' contains epoched data, which have been high-pass filtered
above 1 Hz, with large artifacts being removed (pop_autorej()) and baseline
set as the whole epoch. EEG.data size is 36, 2048, 60.
All AMICA functions are in the folder C:\Users\germano\Documents\AMICA,
which is in MATLAB's path.
I use MATLAB 7.9.0.529 (R2009b) and EEGLAB v13.1.1 on Windows Vista Home
Premium 32-bit.

Thanks for your help!
Germano