[Eeglablist] thanks

Dorothy Bishop dorothy.bishop at psy.ox.ac.uk
Sat Sep 13 07:31:02 PDT 2014

Just a note to say thanks to those who responded to my query re computing of power in a frequency band.
I'm pleased to say that, after further experimentation I have worked out what my problem was - simple programming error that meant I was averaging out the signal of interest by averaging trials at the wrong point in the computation.
Everything now nicely consistent. :-)

Dorothy Bishop, Professor of Developmental Neuropsychology,
Dept of Experimental Psychology, University of Oxford, OX1 3UD.
tel +44 (0)1865 271369; fax +44 (0)1865 281255;
WEB: www.psy.ox.ac.uk/oscci<http://www.psy.ox.ac.uk/oscci>
Blog: http://deevybee.blogspot.com/
Raising Awareness of Language Learning Impairments! See www.youtube.com/RALLIcampaign<http://www.youtube.com/RALLIcampaign>