[Eeglablist] Fw: Components and dipoles

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Oct 2 09:54:58 PDT 2014

Dear Salim,

Great to hear that you are trying Measure Projection.
Before trying other methods, check if your channels are correctly
coregistered. Usually dipole fit does not return such bad results. Check
also your decomposition quality. When you see their scalp maps you can
easily predict whether they would produce good fit or not. If you don't
have much confidence in this visual inspection send us the screen capture.
I am happy to give my diagnosis.

Makoto