[Eeglablist] Reg importing data

nishanth reddy nishanth.reddy56 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 12:28:25 PDT 2014

Hello :

I've a file of 1.2 MB size in ascii format (.ascii extension). It has the
time-amplitude EEG data. I'm trying to import the data into EEG lab in the
following way :

>Import data >> Using EEG lab functions and plug-ins>>>From ASCII float
file or Matlab array.

then , in *data file/array*--i'm entering the location and entering all the
data sampling values.

But, the following error is shown every time.

*Pop_editset() error :-cannot read ascii file "filename.ascii"*

Am i doing it wrong ? or is there any other way to import data with .ascii
extension.

--
Thanks&Regards

Nishanth