[Eeglablist] Subtraction of conditions

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Oct 7 12:57:01 PDT 2014

Dear Ganesh,

We haven't support it yet. I know this should be, and I'm been asking it
for Ramon. Meanwhile, you can try to hack it in the following way (this
requires a bit of Matlab knowledge)

1) Plot all the ERSP plot in 'edit/plot cluster..'
2) Close the main GUI by pressing 'ok'
3) In your Matlab workspace, click 'STUDY-cluster(1,3)-icaersp' these names
may not be exact but find out similar ones
4) There you can find cell array containing ERSP for each cluster and
condition.

Ramon. Here is the request for extracting the STUDY ERSP values again.

Makoto