[Eeglablist] MoBI Imaging

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Oct 20 15:50:47 PDT 2014

Dear Srinivas,

Yes, this is the first paper from our Mobilab.

http://www.psycontent.com/content/r7q8k45h7w212221/

Equipments should be the same, but I guess the description about the
recording environment could be outdated. We now use Lab Streaming Layer
(LSL) that was written by Christian Kothe.

https://code.google.com/p/labstreaminglayer/

Makoto