[Eeglablist] loading bdf

Ramón Martinez nucleuscub at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 14:01:09 PDT 2014

Hi Brittany,
 Can you share your data so we can take a look, if it's possible, use our
Bugzilla (https://sccn.ucsd.edu/bugzilla/). I've been taking a look to the
referred line, and I think you are not using the last version. Is that the
issue??... let's take a look!
 Daniel- Thanks for the info.
 Best,
 Ramon

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 6:33 AM, Daniel Newman <dan.newman86 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello, I get the same problem when I try to import .bdf files using the
> GUI. Interestingly however when import .bdf by typing the function into the
> MATLAB Command window it works
>
> Cheers
>
> On 21 October 2014 10:17, Makoto Miyakoshi <mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu> wrote:
>
>> Dear Arno and Ramon,
>>
>> Is it possible that the importer is outdated?
>>
>> Makoto
>>
>> On Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 10:04 PM, Brittany Alperin <balperin07 at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello
>>>
>>> I got some already collected data (.bdf) from a new lab I'm working in.
>>> I tried to import a file through the bdf plugin and am getting the error
>>> "EEGLAB error in function pop_readbdf() at line 122: Reference to
>>> non-existent field 'Record'.
>>>
>>> Does anyone know what that means?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Brittany

>>> For digest mode, send an email with the subject "set digest mime" to
>>> eeglablist-request at sccn.ucsd.edu
>>>

>> --
>> Makoto Miyakoshi
>> Swartz Center for Computational Neuroscience
>> Institute for Neural Computation, University of California San Diego

>> eeglablist-request at sccn.ucsd.edu
>>

> --
> http://dpnewman.com/

Ramon Martinez-Cancino